Terms & Conditions
Benvenuto nel mondo di SanLorenzo
San Lorenzo Int'l, Inc. is a wholesaler and distributor of fine Italian products, selling only to retail stores and the trade. While we don't sell directly to the public, we will be happy to guide you to the retailer nearest you or just click on the tab "Retail Shops" or "Useful Links" where you can find information where to find our product.
Our Purchasing Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Inconsistencies and slight blemishes are not defects, but natural traits inherent in leather. Due to their hand-crafted nature, we cannot guarantee color choices of mosaic and glass items. Although we do our very best to expedite all orders as quickly as possible, some items may have a six-week to two-month turn-around time.
- Minimum order is $100. The first three orders must be pre-paid by check or credit card. Subsequent orders may be NET 30 after completion of a credit application. After 30 days, a monthly surcharge equal to 2% will be charged.
- We accept checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for payment. A $25.00 service charge applies to all NSF/returned checks.
- Anything constituting a "special order" must be guaranteed with a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed. Special orders include, but are not limited to, orders for items which we do not regularly stock.
- Should you receive a defective item, we will replace it for the same item or one of equal value upon return of the defective merchandise. We pay for the shipping costs of the replacement when using our UPS account.
- All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise.
- For orders canceled after 7 days from the order date, a 20% fee will be incurred. We require written notification of cancellation.
- All orders are shipped UPS FOB Port Orange, Florida, USA unless otherwise specified. Shipping and handling charges will be applied. Orders reused upon delivery will be charged in full, including all shipping and handling costs.
- All collection and legal fees shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. All goods remain the property of San Lorenzo Int'l, Inc. until paid for in full.
- All prices and conditions subject to change without notice.
- The Shipping Cost on standard orders is 'To Be Determined' and will be added to the order total after the weight and dimensions are calculated. The cost will then be added to the final order invoice.