Fine Imported Italian Stationery and Leather Goods
Who we are
San Lorenzo Int'l, Inc. is a U.S. based manufacturer of office items and accessories, and a distributor of fine gift items imported from Italy. We are a B2B company and supply a number of retail stores (the majority of which are independent ones) across the U.S., Canada and Central America. We are looking forward to helping you grow your business, as well.
San Lorenzo Mission Statement
At San Lorenzo, we believe it is possible to offer a superior product, combining the attributes of quality and style with an accessible price tag. Although, it is next to impossible to compete with the tidal wave of "Made in China" which has hit the U.S. full-force, we do believe that we can offer a beautiful and welcome alternative "Made in Italy" which will not fail to appeal to a more discriminating clientele.
So what does "Made in Italy" mean? To us, it means style and color, tradition and cutting edge design. Our line includes:
- KARTOS of Montecatini, producers of classic Florentine stationery. Product-line ranging from decorative cards with powdered gold to writing cards, announcements, greeting cards, parchment paper and vast choice of high-quality wrapping paper;
- ISTITUTO FOTOCROMO, a third generation high quality printing house that specializes in reproduction of classical and vintage art;
- SAN LORENZO DESIGN, an avant-garde company specializing in colorful bags and desktop accessories made of regenerated leather. Carefully handcrafted in the US of Italian sourced materials;
- Classic writing instruments, made by Venetian artisans exclusively for us;
- PINOCCHIO wooden toys, made entirely in Italy.
- FRANCISCAN SHOP, a vast array of hand-crafted religious items with an emphasis on Assisi and the surrounding area.
- Custom projects, that make your brand stand-out with the unique high-quality items. And that "handmade in the U.S." very reasonable price tag will definitely make you feel good.
Looking to the future, we are eager to widen our product base and
develop our own line by seeking out artisans who will build products to
In a market increasingly glutted with mass-produced "stuff," we are true to our roots. We demand style, quality, utility and affordability. We hope it's contagious!
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us.