Luxurious Amalfi stationery, from one of the most renowned paper making centers in Europe, has been made by hand from the finest cotton since the 14th century. Its soft texture is incomparable and filled with elegance and character. Located on Italy's Amalfi Coast, this paper mill has produced exquisite stationery continuously since 1380. Each sheet is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages. Each card and envelope come with a watermark shaped like an anchor, the symbol of Amalfi and the oldest symbol for watermark used since 1376.
- Sets of 5 or 20 Fold Over Cards with Envelopes.
- Size: Medium Card Approx. 5.5"x3.5" (14x8.9cm); Envelope 6"x3.57" (15.2x9.5)
- Cream colored paper with excellent weight and texture for a demanding writer.
- The true deckled edge, on all four sides of each card and along the envelope closure, emphasizes the luscious texture of this pure cotton rag paper, adding dimensionality and character.
- Note: Handmade so thickness can vary. Fold Over Cards and Envelopes Packaged in Clear Cello Sleeves.
- Made in Italy